Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

my dumbness

okey...this is my horrible things that i was do with my lovely buddies...

yesterday, i have a lot of something to do, checking email, arrange bid document, comparing with all answers out there, and so on....
i just want to copy my office address book at email and drop at my own email address book, and it cant copied though, so i must rewrite to my address book...suddenly (because its rush hour, and i have lot things to do) i with my un-awareness call that software is a crap....i dont know why, until i recognize he threat me different, he is sooo coold with me, and i dont know why, until i ask him, whats wrong, cmon tell me !!, then he said that...i was tell the software that he built with all his time and his energy is a crap, ok...i accept that, its my failure...and i apology to him, im not appreciate the thing that he was built, and he sent me a messege

" i just only got surprise because the one that i love who suppose to be as my side telling me the same things like anyone else, I just felt alone i think that no one beside me and no one gave me support"

than i feel horrible about that...

im sorry...im just have a low spec processor on my head.....